1. Pie – For a new twist on an old standard, try this recipe for Individual Peach Pies from Yummy Mummy.
2. Preserves – Good on toast, biscuits, english muffins, and just about any other baked good. This recipe for Lord Grey’s Peach Preserves from Bon Appetit is far and away the best I’ve ever made.
3. Tart – I’m smitten with this recipe for a Ricotta Peach Tart from A Cup of Jo.
4. Cocktails – Sangria, mimosas, Bellinis… peaches go great with booze. My suggestion: Slice 3 ripe peaches and put into a pitcher with ¾ Cup Peach Brandy, 1 bottle Moscoto and 1 Liter of Peach Seltzer Water. Stir and Serve.
5. Sherbet – I cannot accurately describe how delicious Martha Stewart’s Peach and Buttermilk Sherbet is in less than a paragraph, so I won’t even try.
6. Grilled – Preheat grill to medium-high. Brush grill and peaches with oil. Grill, turning occasionally until charred and softened, about 4 to 6 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
7. Muffins – You know how I feel about muffins. This recipe from Southern Living is absolutely divine. You could also try using chopped peaches instead of blueberries in my World’s Greatest Blueberry Muffins recipe.
8. Parfait – For a breakfast worthy of an Olympic champion, try making your own yogurt parfait at home. Peel and slice 1 ripe peach. Stir together 8 oz greek yogurt and 1 Tbsp honey. Assemble over granola.
9. Barbeque sauce – Just try this recipe. You’ll thank me later.
10. Pound Cake – Last, but certainly not least, try my “Just Peachy” Pound Cake.